Do you feel growing tired? Are you dreaming of in-depth regeneration at body, emotional and soul level?
Has November already teased you? Make it warm and cosy!
SPA FOR WOMEN – HOW TO TAKE CARE WITH TENDER AND LOVE OF WOMEN’S BODY, HEART AND SOUL
2-5.11.2017 Przywidz, LAVENDER SETTLEMENT
Explore the secrets of Slavonic women who are well known for their legendary beauty and charm
Come for a four-day holiday in a semi-wild nature. Experience the ancient techniques of body renewal and the spirit of Slavic tradition. Combine them with modern psychology techniques, based on the 8x method by Wojciech Eichelberger and Mindfulness.
During this week:
- Enjoy special treatments in a ritual sauna (bathhouse) – which will allow you to clear what is to purify and warm the autumy bones.
- Meet the Slavic gymnastics – Jaryla, Women’s Gymnastics, „крыжем лежать” and „Столб обнимать” – By doing this you will harmonize, strengthen and relax the body, you will feel a deeper bond with Nature,
- Perform ritual intentional dolls – you will make sure of the brightness and flow of good energy in your life and the life of your Family.
- Dance a Slavic feminine dance in a circle – in this way you will cut off what harms you and you will feel your power and the power of feminine unity.
- Breathe deep using diaphragm – you will reduce the stress level and learn short-term and long-term stress management techniques.
- Meditate – so deepen your mind and you will master the unnecessary thoughts
- Learn mindfulness – you will regain consciousness and taste in your own life and you will come out of the virtual reality of your thoughts
- Use face and neck myofacioplasty – let your complexion become fresh, firm and soft, and the whole body is fantasticly relaxed.
- Meet other women – this way you will regain trust and feminine loyalty
- Come to nature in Kaszuby and let yourself be, even in the autumn coat.
- Take advantage of the additional offer of Lavender House Settlements – such as lavender soaps, wine, bouquets.
Who runs SPA
Oksana Pawłowska -she conducts individual consultations in gymnastics and other Slavic techniques. At the moment, she leads groups of different levels. Experience in working with groups since 2006. She conducts seminars and traditional holidays in Belarus, Russia and Poland.
Instructor 2. Grade at the Adamowicz School (before the introduction of their 3rd stage) with the right to issue certificates of „Slavic Gymnastics Instructors for Women”.
Passes on tradition, or gymnastics without the „remake” of recent years.
Participant of the project „Reference point. The beginnings of Slavic traditions „in the National Library of Belarus. Member of the International Scientific and Practical Conference „Slavic Ethno in everyday life and maintaining a healthy lifestyle”.
Graduated from the Department of Folklore of the Belarusian State University of Culture and Art in Minsk.
Katarzyna Matejczyk – Psychotherapist, Slavic gymnastics instructor for women, trainer at the Institute of Psychoimmunology in Warsaw, sports psychologist.Works with a variety of therapeutic strands – including Gestalt, ericksonian, bioenergetics, hellinger system settings. For a dozen or so years, he has specialized in psychotherapy and methods to assist people in finding health and inner strength in coping with life’s difficulties. His work is supervised by Wojciech Eichelberger every month. He has many years of experience as a sports psychologist and completed postgraduate studies at AWF in Warsaw. She led athletes and athletes of various disciplines to the Olympics in Athens, Beijing, London and Rio de Janeiro.
Monika Wałaszewska – Slavic gymnastics instructor, reflexologist, myofacioplasty specialist
Ul. Młyńska 6A
The price includes participation in workshops, vaporarium ritual, bed and breakfast and dinner.
Prepaid 120Euro is the only guarantee of the place reservation – refundable in 50% until 25.10.2017; after that date is not refundable. Payment to the account:
Ul.Anyżowa 35 81-589 Gdynia /Poland
Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA
Orląt Lwowskich 1
53-605 Wrocław, Polska